I made the header using a combination of Publisher and Photoshop, then uploaded it to my hosting account on another server. I'm rather proud of how well the design turned out!
After much tweaking of the header-wrapper/background images and the like, I finally have the (almost) finished design you see now. Please leave your comments to let me know what you think so far!
- How I set up my Blogger custom domain
- Using Haloscan to enable trackbacks
- Creating a 3 column Blogger template
- Creating a label cloud in the sidebar
- How to add social bookmark buttons to a Blogger template