As you may have read a few posts back, my Dad had to go to hospital for a lengthy operation on his spine.
I felt really bad about being on holiday while he was still recovering in hospital, though I did my best to keep in touch everyday and by the time we arrived home, Dad was discharged, safe and sound at home.
Or so we thought...
Only a week after being discharged, Dad was back in hospital again. He had an infection in the wound from his operation and had become severely ill again. Later today, Hubby Dearest will be looking after the kids so I can go visit him on the ward. I do hope he's feeling a bit better today.
- 50 Great Books to Read This Year
- 101 Household Tips for every room in your home
- Baby Essentials Checklist - What You Really Need
- 85 Useful Tips which could Help Save a Life
- 25 Modern Fairytale Movies to Watch with your Family
- 25 Fairytale Films for Grown Ups
- 50 Literary Quotes about Mothers
- Rollicking Rhyme - Free eBook of Classic Children's Poetry
- Top 100 Family Friendly Films
- 50 Children's Books that Stand the Test of Time
- Store Cupboard Staples
- 25 Easy Way to Boost your Family Income
- The Great Big List of Pregnancy Freebies
- 100 Quotes from Inspirational Women
- Facebook Etiquette - Manners for the Modern Woman