Primark is perhaps most famous for it's cheap clothing and accessory ranges. So it came as some surprise to me that this great clothing store now has a range of ethical, eco-friendly clothes on offer too!
As always, these ranges offer great value for money: the white T-shirt (top left) is priced at only £4, as is this gorgeous boob tube. There's even more available in store, including long-sleeved tops which are perfect for the cooler months ahead.
More eco-friendly products are set to be in store in the new year, including selected styled for kids and babies. I'm really pleased that my favorite clothing store has opted to be more ethical about the sourcing of their clothes. And since these items are so reasonably priced, we can look good, make a difference, and not have to worry about breaking the bank to do so!
- 50 Great Books to Read This Year
- 101 Household Tips for every room in your home
- Baby Essentials Checklist - What You Really Need
- 85 Useful Tips which could Help Save a Life
- 25 Modern Fairytale Movies to Watch with your Family
- 25 Fairytale Films for Grown Ups
- 50 Literary Quotes about Mothers
- Rollicking Rhyme - Free eBook of Classic Children's Poetry
- Top 100 Family Friendly Films
- 50 Children's Books that Stand the Test of Time
- Store Cupboard Staples
- 25 Easy Way to Boost your Family Income
- The Great Big List of Pregnancy Freebies
- 100 Quotes from Inspirational Women
- Facebook Etiquette - Manners for the Modern Woman