More ways to follow Glamumous
Sometimes it's difficult to keep up with everything happening on the Internet. Fortunately there are loads of different ways to connect with Glamumous and keep up to date with our latest offerings.
First (and most importantly) is the Glamumous web site where new posts are published at least three times a week. The easiest way to ensure you can read the freshest posts is to subscribe to the RSS feed in your favourite feed reader. Glamumous is formatted for viewing on smartphones and tablets too, so you can read your favourite articles on the move!
If you're a member of Facebook, be sure to like the Glamumous Facebook page where you'll find links to all our favourite posts and can easily share with your friends. We're also on Twitter if that's more your thing.
Over on Pinterest we've created several boards surrounding the main subjects discussed here on Glamumous. There's also a Tumblr blog featuring snippets and links which we created in the interest of enabling quick and easy sharing of our posts.
Those of you using Google+ can follow the Glamumous page to receive updates in your newsfeed or add Glamumous to your circles.
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe to Glamumous by email if you'd like to receive new posts delivered directly to your inbox!
Photo credit: jk***, via Flickr
- 50 Great Books to Read This Year
- 101 Household Tips for every room in your home
- Baby Essentials Checklist - What You Really Need
- 85 Useful Tips which could Help Save a Life
- 25 Modern Fairytale Movies to Watch with your Family
- 25 Fairytale Films for Grown Ups
- 50 Literary Quotes about Mothers
- Rollicking Rhyme - Free eBook of Classic Children's Poetry
- Top 100 Family Friendly Films
- 50 Children's Books that Stand the Test of Time
- Store Cupboard Staples
- 25 Easy Way to Boost your Family Income
- The Great Big List of Pregnancy Freebies
- 100 Quotes from Inspirational Women
- Facebook Etiquette - Manners for the Modern Woman