It's October 1st and I've officially begun my Christmas shopping and preparations (though in my head I probably started months ago!).
Though it's a little early to begin decorating the house, I've begun making cross stitched decorations, saving every last penny for my gift shopping spree and sourcing recipes for my baking.
For the past few years I've managed to enjoy Christmas on an incredibly frugal budget, and I'd love to share my ideas with others so no-one need dread the prospect of breaking the bank in order to revel in seasonal celebration.
Over the next twelve or so weeks I'll be updating Glamumous with posts labelled "Can't Afford Xmas" in which I'll share the best bargains, Christmas recipes, ideas and traditions which won't break the bank.
Please subscribe (or at least check back periodically) to see what I've found, written or shared. I'd love also to learn of more tips and tricks from frugal Glamumous readers so please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments (or drop me a line if you like!).
Happy preparations Ladies! Christmas season is on its way!
- 50 Great Books to Read This Year
- 101 Household Tips for every room in your home
- Baby Essentials Checklist - What You Really Need
- 85 Useful Tips which could Help Save a Life
- 25 Modern Fairytale Movies to Watch with your Family
- 25 Fairytale Films for Grown Ups
- 50 Literary Quotes about Mothers
- Rollicking Rhyme - Free eBook of Classic Children's Poetry
- Top 100 Family Friendly Films
- 50 Children's Books that Stand the Test of Time
- Store Cupboard Staples
- 25 Easy Way to Boost your Family Income
- The Great Big List of Pregnancy Freebies
- 100 Quotes from Inspirational Women
- Facebook Etiquette - Manners for the Modern Woman